Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday...

That morning I was not so willing to wake up... and my sweet friend Sharon was nothing but nice to me trying to get me to do so :)

We knew we had to be even more productive today since we had breakfast at 9am, lunch at 1:00 and we had to be leaving at 3:00. So we had another wonderful meal (great camp food) and set off to scrappin!

This was the photo of me finished with JJ's pics and starting little GG's. I ended up getting that one of GG's finished (without journaling of coarse) and another one started before we had to pack for home.

It was sad to say Bye-bye wonderful Scrappin Divas Weekend but I was excited to see my hubby, my kiddos AND MY BED! :)

So all in all it was 26 hours of scrapping, 7 hours of sleeping and I only finished 8.5 layouts :) But as my friends like to say it's quality not quantity and I had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

I bet you had such a great time! Can't wait to see your scrapbooks!