Once a year before Christmas time me and my friend host a Christmas Card making Party to teach others to handmake different designs of cards. It has been so fun, but last year we skipped it because planning ahead didn't happen. And the year before that my cards were a little too complex for others to want to learn... mind you they all did great and ended up LOVING their cards, but they thought I was crazy for putting so much work into the designs......Well this year since I will be placing an order with Stampendous very soon I am deciding to plan ahead, and purchase some of their Christmas stamps in a hope to simply things a bit. I will just teach more stamping and less paper piecing, or sewing, lol! These are the ones I am planning on purchasing... let me know what you think. Which is your favorite? And which would you choose last?
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Yes I am still here :o) I know, I know, no good blogging award to someone who hasn't blogged in 10 days! Sorry ladies, I've just been feelin' a little under the weather here lately.
I do want to say I have been very blessed that people are noticing I am gone, and that I have been receiving such nice thank you's for the gifts I sent out from the Scrapbooking party. I am glad you are all so happy with what you have won.
If you didn't participate in the Blog Party I had, here's a little bit of what you missed out on...
Saturday, June 16, 2007
I thank God for the privilege of making you become a Daddy. You are so precious to me without the fact that you are the Father to my children, but by this God has given us and even deeper bound. Thank you for being such a sweet, loving and selfless Daddy. You are an inspiration to me and I know some day our children will be saying the same thing.
I love you with an irreplaceable love...
XOXOXO your wifie
Thursday, June 14, 2007
I haven't shared with you lately a thing that makes me do MMMM!
Well here it is... a wall of pictures.
I love to just stare over there every once in a while. I love seeing the growth of my children, just makes me heart skip a beat to see they will never be that small again.I also love the fact that even though my home does not have a fire place with a mantle to put pictures on my fish tank is a wonderful stand in :o)
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Saturday, June 09, 2007
I have both of my little ones with no meds and I wouldn't do it any other way unless it was completely necessary. My hubby and I took Bradley classes before our girl was born. Bradley weights heavy on husband coached childbirth, and my husband did so well the Birth Home asked him jokingly what time they could put him on the schedule for the next week :o) I only hope I will be a great help to my sister :o)
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
...and here is the second Meme...
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Answer the following questions:
- What were you doing 10 years ago? That would be June 6, 1997... humm??? I was a freshman in High School, not being serious about anything, loving dance and choir, wearing clothes that were way too small for me and not realizing how many mistakes I was setting myself up to make. Here since I am sharing High School photos, here's another from freshman year.
- notice this was the beginning of my "scrapbooking" days, I used to cut my favorite pics like so and put them collage style in the front of my binders for class.
- What were you doing 1 year ago? Well since I am so picture oriented, I will share with you that way(above)... I was busy with the annual National Scrapbook Day crop, my daughter was 18 months old and my son was 2 months old... sniffle sniffle, they grow too fast! (Pics of my son from a year ago are actually what I am currently scrapping, so you will see some soon :o)
- Five snacks you enjoy: Any kind of Fruit, or Toast!!! (You've gotta click here... totally funny!!!), Orange Hostess Cupcakes, Cereal, Smoothies.
- Five songs that you know all the lyrics to: Comatose by Skillet, Jesus Freak by DC Talk, Redeemer by Nicole C. Mullen, Thief by Third Day, Flood by Jars of Clay.
- Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Pray to know what God wants me to do, Pay all of our bills off, Repay all the people that have loved on us through the years, Buy a car that would hold all the children I want, Move.
- Five bad habits: Not putting God first, Sleeping too much, Procrastinating, Not taking things seriously, Picking at scabs (I know gross!).
- Five things you like doing: Hanging with my hubby and kids, Scrapbooking, Camping, Biking, Learning.
- Five things you would never wear again: a bikini, teeny tiny shorts, a wedding dress (I found my one love), green or purple eyeliner (middle school... what was I thinking?), stirrup pants.
- Five favorite toys: My Daughter, My Son, My Mac Book Pro, My Cricut, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Here's a peek at some of my work...