Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brand New be'be' :)

I am still working on my youngest daughter's baby album (up to one year old). I only have about 18 layouts to go though :) Considering how slow I am, that is only be 8+ more months of work :).

The two photos on the top here were the day after she was born and that big one was a professional photo we had taken when she was five days old :). Such a lovable little bundle! I can't believe she is already a year old!!!!

I think I have had these die-cut butterflies around longer than I have had her... they were waiting for the perfect page layout and here they go...

I even used some old Valentine's stickers that I won from the Making Memories blog a long old time ago!

And of coarse I couldn't scrap without using my friend's stuff again... I used her ribbon, her scallop punches, her inks and her sponge dauber :) Thanks AGAIN Jenn! :)

I had fun with my felt flowers and threaded buttons!

And could not get away without using some more Liquid Glass! I just love that stuff!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is so cute! I am still finishing up Lydia's one year album - 13 pages left unless I come across more photos that just have to be in there. ;) I'm hoping to be done before she turns 3.