Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday...

We woke up that morning at about 8:40. I was up and ready for a fun day. Jenn was running a bit slower and also had a bit of a surprise waiting for her. A critter had found her snack bar in her backpack, had chewed it open and ate some! LOL - so off we went to breakfast... and this was another little surprise...
... do you see to what I am referring? An interesting sight to see...
... right outside of the dinning hall...

Any hoo - on to our fun filled day. I was excited to be caught up with the two layouts of my son's third year and to be moving onto some pages missing out of his baby album.

We had some very sweet hosts for this Diva Camp, one of whom even came around to check on us all with adhesives and tools hanging off her altered Close to My Heart apron :)

We won some wonderful prizes, some of which were gift boxes, books and cards already made...

... and others were Close to My Heart products - which I love! I won this one...

Here is an update photo I took of me moving on from my son's baby book pages to my oldest daughter's 3 year old pages.

And here is my friend (who was having Face Book withdrawals) on my laptop that only got reception when we were in the dinning hall - she was happy to be seeing pictures of a Ladies Spring Tea she had missed that morning :)

We had a productive day I finished all my son's photos and my oldest daughter's photos that night (4 layouts worth) and was ready to go to sleep (at 4am) and move onto my younger daughter's baby album pages :).

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a trippy tree! That would freak me out!!

LOL @ Jen and FB!

Anonymous said...

Great post Carolyn!! I had no idea that you took a picture of me. Thanks for all the pics!! Your awesome!!