Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Little Man!

I cannot believe my little guy turned three this year!!! I think I still have this baby face of his ingrained in my mind. He is sooo beary sweet! :)

... This is another layout with no sketch - again because it was professional photos with almost no room for cropping. I usually never than to work with 2- 8x10's but one of these was free from Kiddie Kandids and the other was free from Picture People, lol! It worked out quite well.

I broke out my acrylic paint for this layout... I noticed I tend to do that a lot more when it is for my son's albums. I even used my old Making Memories foam stamps :).

Once again I was so blessed to be scrapping with my best, good friend Jenn. She gave me this polka-dot paper, this striped paper, and this chipboard arrow that I totally love! Thanks hunny!

The twill here was from some old Pottery Barn packaging that I just flipped over and inked :).

Where did the time go between one and three!!!!???

Oh and this was the idea for the title. This paper pieced bear dates back to my beginning scrap days when I used to participate in swaps on about.com's scrapbooking forums! This bear was from a Precious Moments paper piecing swap that I organized probably 7 years ago!!! And I finally found the perfect use for it :).
Oh and I cannot forget to mention the wonderful punches Jenn lets me borrow also! She's got this great one that looks like the torn-out edge of notebook paper upon others like a holed scallop and and laced scallop that I tOtALLy love!!!

No comments: