Saturday, May 31, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
The party is over ladies.
But you can still enter in the giveaways till TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!
The winners will all be announced in a couple days.
Thank you for celebrating National Scrapbook Month with me.
Hopefully I will still see you around... otherwise I will TOTALLY miss you.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Question: What is the hardest trial you have been through to date?
My Answer: I feel like my current struggle (I think with depression) is pretty hard, but I would have to say that my depression and anxiety before all three of my kids was even worse! Praise God that even though I have more on my plate I am doing better! I'm gonna keep fighting! Satan is not gonna punk me with this anymore!!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
THIS is the pack I bought :o)
This new product is DEFINITELY better than regular chipboard, but it does smell funny for a while... just a warning :o)
Look! - You'll want some too!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I could even remove Matt (the metal Mat) and set it aside (without my layout elements slipping around) and use Fred by himself to get things done in another room with the kids... see the little one in the background? I bounced her to sleep while I worked!
The craftsmanship of this product is above non other I have seen! It even matches beautifully with my handmade table :o) The arm to the stand locks nicely in the back when you don't want it propped up. Also there are clips on the top and bottom if you ever want to attach it to another Fred.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Since my son decided to drink some body spray he found in a drawer 10 days ago I decided to see what other potentially hazardous things lay within his reach...
Could you imagine what I little boy like my B.Boy could do with batteries, small rocks, marbles, an army knife, tools, hardware from a crib, dice, thumb tacks, potpourri, bouncy balls, and way too many pens!!!!!
I don't EVER want to find out!
Monday, May 19, 2008
The object of this game is to meet new friends and share the "love" (the linky love!)
- Visit as many party goers as you can from the Mr. Linky List.
- Comment on a couple of their blog posts (getting to know them).
- Then write a post on your blog linking off all the new friends you have made.
- Link back - to your linky love game post - in the comments here.
And win this...
Sigh! I am sorry this post is so late and that it does not have a bonus question this week. My Walk Monday this week is going to consist of a few prayer requests...
- I need to be in my Word, please pray that I would have a hunger... because this morning I found myself unwilling, I hate that feeling!
- My grandma on my dad's side is not doing well, her cancer is back, she fell and all the tests they were running on her in the hospital were not good. She will probably pass away soon, I cannot judge her walk with God, so please pray for her salvation.
- Also pray for her husband because (as my uncle says) he will probably pass away not too long after her because he cannot handle being without her.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
This week I think my TA-DA would have to be the fact that I am FINALLY past the annual BIG crop for National Scrapbook Day that I have helped plan for four years running!
We had like 37 giveaways (with only 33 people), 4 make-n-takes, fat goodie bags, breakfast (thank you Starbucks!), lunch, dinner and desert!
I hope everyone was blessed, I shared photos of them doing make-n-takes and hoped to share Tutorials of everything we did that day for my party online, but my camera died!!! I know AHHH!!! Kinda ran my schedule right off till now... hopefully I will be back on track by tomorrow morning! Here's some photos of last years celebration (since my camera didn't die then, lol!)...
And here's my rolling list of TO-DOs... :o)
- Gain some scrapping sanity after helping with my last crop!
- Finish the Fathers Day Card Tutorial
- Finish the layout with my son's clothes for the online party layout challenge
- Make a Tutorial for my friend Melita's make-n-take from Saturday
- and another Tutorial for my friend Jenn's make-n-take from Saturday
- Choose photos to print for my Daddy and Mommy
- Meet with a new client for her wedding album
- Plan a display album for a friend?
Now for and old Bonus Question from the Sunday Scrappin' Site...
What are your favorite crafts sites?
I would have to say TwoPeas since I go there so often, Prima's Blog, Making Memories Blog, and I think two of my newer favorites (that you cannot find on my sidebar yet) are ScrapDragon, and FaithSisters.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Now get your supplies ready:
4. Take a third color and cut it smaller than your second (I used tan at 3 9/16 x 4 7/8")
* I am only telling you measurements after the fact, since I usually "eye ball" everything.
... at my friend's church's crop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!
I will share some pictures for now, but I will also be sharing another tutorial later!!!
This is the BIG day I have been planning for for a while now, I am CRAZY busy, so please bear with me on the lateness of my posts.