Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scrappin' Sunday

Alright Ladies! Since I have been sharing layouts a lot and this one falls on a Sunday I thought I should use it as a TA-DA and set some t0-dos from Scrappin' Sunday!

If you want you can view all the other layouts I have been sharing by clicking the word "layouts" on my sidebar cloud :)

The previous five layouts I have shared have all had a sketch to follow, but since these photos were professional and there wouldn't be much room for cropping I chose to wing it! :)

The title here was a GREAT idea, but I still think I might go back and make it say "Wild thing - you make my heart sing" instead :) It just has a better ring :)

The idea for the title came from the Rhino on my son's little outfit... I loved that outfit! And of coarse I had to find a Rhino of some sorts!... so I cricuted one! :)

And still I am forcing myself to use products that have been lying around... I have a slew of these buckles!

And since I was throwing around the metal look I decided to use a pewter brad to keep the end of my ribbon down... I stole this knotted ribbon and brad idea from another layout of someone's I saw at the weekend crop :). It is so nice to scrapbook with others to function around all that creativity! Instead when I scrap at home "alone" I scrap with friends blogs open for ideas and "fellowship" :).

Now onto my TO-DO list...
  1. Scrapbook just once - sometime this week.
  2. Possibly plan a Close to My Heart party for next month?
  3. Hang ledge for black and white photos in my room.
  4. Hang my new Ikea lighthouse photo :)

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Carolyn..you rock!!!!

Rebecca said...

So cute! I LOVE the title & diecut rhino. Have a great week! =D