Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Internet still a "Growing" Problem :)

Sorry I have not posted another scrap thing since Saturday - I did say that I would get as much in as possible with the Internet up and down and down and up... well I going to get a lot in tonight too I hope. (My hubby called our service provider and they said we don't exist - well - that could be a problem! :)


Here is my next layout to share... and yes it is another PageMaps sketch, my newest Scrap-Fetish :) I even put a blinkie button on my sidebar because I am so happy with them!

This particular sketch is from their January 'o7 archives. I really liked this one just for the different look in general and all the tilting going on... I have issues tilting things on my own (I tend to put them back straight up and down) unless I am obeying a sketch :)

I even added three more tilted photos off to the right of the main photo. I thought this was nice because with my plan of 2 layouts a year I always have more photos. I also knew I wouldn't be journalling a lot on this page.

The title I find a little cheesy, but I am so proud of my big girl and I just loved that photo of her with the sour grass weeds!!!... so I just HAD to play off on it!!! :)

Oh and when I was doing this layout, I was just so blessed to be next to a fellow Close to My Heart Consultant that had like EVERY one of their ink colors... I have fallen in love with a more subtle way of distressing with a tone on tone look... I TOTALLY want more inks!!! (Thanks Jenn!)

Oh and she let me borrow her new journalling stamp too :). And of coarse I had to jazz the journal spot up with some large CTMH blooms and the lovely brown (my favorite color) crystal flourish from Prima.
I also forgot to mention I had a great time adding some liquid glass (also from CTMH) to the paper circles on my buttons and the chipboard in my title :)

No comments: