Hey ladies joining me from the Sunday Scrappin' Hub, nice to see you here.
Well my TA-DAs, hum? I got some of my to-do's done from last week...
- I cleaned up my scrap space AGAIN (pics above)... I feel like I just did this!
- I entered one of my orders for National Scrapbook Day (which I am totally excited about because from the product I ordered they decided to match that amount in promotional products for giveaways!)
- I also downloaded some new fonts from Allie Hoopes to play with...
- and a made a rolling "email me button" with my families pics for my blog (featuring a couple of those fonts).
- Do you think a custom button like that would be a good giveaway for the upcoming party?
My TO-DO for this week will be... to put together my Rusty Pickle tutorial for the Scrapbooking Blog Party. I think that'll be it since I have B.Boy's birthday party coming up next weekend.
Now for this week's Bonus Question: What kind of projects do you do the most often?
Lately I have had a lot of altered projects, if you check my Scrappin' Sunday page you will see that.
And Here's a Bonus Question I missed from week 4: Share a favorite tip or technique that you've learned recently... Well I shared a tutorial for my most favorite technique last week... distressing. Check it out and enjoy.