Sunday, April 06, 2008

Scrappin' Sunday

Hey ladies joining me from the Sunday Scrappin' Hub, nice to see you here.

Well my TA-DAs, hum? I got some of my to-do's done from last week...
  • I cleaned up my scrap space AGAIN (pics above)... I feel like I just did this!
  • I entered one of my orders for National Scrapbook Day (which I am totally excited about because from the product I ordered they decided to match that amount in promotional products for giveaways!)
  • I also downloaded some new fonts from Allie Hoopes to play with...
  • and a made a rolling "email me button" with my families pics for my blog (featuring a couple of those fonts).
  • Do you think a custom button like that would be a good giveaway for the upcoming party?

My TO-DO for this week will be... to put together my Rusty Pickle tutorial for the Scrapbooking Blog Party. I think that'll be it since I have B.Boy's birthday party coming up next weekend.

Now for this week's Bonus Question: What kind of projects do you do the most often?
Lately I have had a lot of altered projects, if you check my Scrappin' Sunday page you will see that.

And Here's a Bonus Question I missed from week 4: Share a favorite tip or technique that you've learned recently... Well I shared a tutorial for my most favorite technique last week... distressing. Check it out and enjoy.

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tore into reorganizing my craft area again today… someday I will hopefully complete that project! :)

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great.
I love the blinkie/email button. I think it would make a great prize for the crop.

Anonymous said...

Your space looks great - as always! It’s nice to go over things once in a while & freshen it up. Love the fonts too!

Anonymous said...

your space looks great! I am constantly cleaning up my craft room its always a Ta Do thing. LOL! I can’t want for your scrapbooking party, it will be the first one that I ever participated in I’m excited! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

great clean up!! it looks so neat and organized!