Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scrappin' Sunday

Oh dear, here I am again sharing that I (once again) did not get my to-dos done from last week... but I did get one layout done just yesterday because I went to a crop and had some great fellowship!! (Thank you Joshie for letting me sleep in then kicking me out to crop! I love you!)

Here it is my dears... TA-DA...

And my TO-DO... lets look through ALL the ones I have not completed and finish them huh?! UPDATED and added to...

  1. put together my Rusty Pickle make-n-take for National SB Day
  2. get orders ready for CTMH, Roger's & Stampendous
  3. pick photos to print for JJ's 2 layouts of her second year
  4. and more photos for B.Boy's 2 layouts of his first year
  5. and (while I'm at it) more photos of GG's birth
  6. take and purchase professional photos
  7. put a slit in one of my paint cans to make it a "donation" can
  8. finish an engagement invitation for a family member

(I am getting ready to Scrapbook at my sister's house over night in two weeks :o) Ps. Give her a visit and a comment - she's newer to blogging.

Bonus Question: Where is your favorite place to get craft supplies? That's kind of a tough one for me... I guess I like to get them from anywhere because if I like something - I like it- period... it does not matter where it's from.

And here's a Bonus Question I missed from week 5: Where do you do your crafts? In my craft room! On the wonderful table my handsome husband and his daddy made for me. :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! It is so nicely composed and the pictures are precious! Nice job! Good luck getting all of your to-do’s done.

Anonymous said...

Great pages! I love how many photos you put up. Good luck with your goals, it sounds like you’ll be busy.

I should have my SS post up later tonight!

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I didn’t get a thing done this week, but I have great plans for this upcoming week, LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute LO - I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout! Good luck on your goals this week! :)

Anonymous said...

great layout! Wonderful photos! I can’t keep up with things at all lately myself but seems my body has not been helping matters LOL

Anonymous said...

Your laoyut is gorgoeus, I love the big title.
Good luck with your to-dos this week.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I love scrapbooking. I will be participating in may. How did you get your slideshow on your blog? I have been trying to figure it out and can’t.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the LO you did at the scrap!!!!

Sniz

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know what? I’m having a hard time getting to your blog…the link doesn’t word on the comments you post to my blog, so if I don’t get back to you right away, that’s why! Next time I get your blog address (it’s not showing up in my browser this time), I’m going to save it on my favorites tool bar.

Anyway, I love this LO and the new improved picture of it is great!

TTYS - Sniz