Saturday, April 05, 2008

Then Sings my Soul Saturday


This song made me cry the other day in the car. I've heard it before, and it was always touching, but with my son choking and running in the street recently it hit a little more close to home. You see I have been feeling either like God is getting me ready for something big like losing a loved one, or I am getting attacked and Satan is trying to distract me and make me live in fear. I want to thank Tanya for sharing her son Brent's story, it was one of the many that have come past my view lately along with this one, very moving also! God bless you Tonya, to see that you are doing well with the Lord after losing a child is a great encouragement to me! My mom lost my twin sister when she was just 7 months old, (she ended up in a mental hospital when I was 2) they said my twin would have been physically and mentally handicapped if she lived, I praise God that she is there with Jesus now instead of suffering through life on this earth. Here's my song by Mark Schultz. Oh, and the lyrics are here if you would like.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this song. . . .Sent it to a friend whose son died of cancer (before he died). It has ministered to so many.

Anonymous said...

Extremely moving!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is a good song! I do love that one. Lifting a little prayer for you. God is big and He will get you through anything He allows to come your way.
Blessings,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
This a beautiful tribute with a touching song. Tonya’s family continues to inspire me each time they decide to live each day in faith. Thanks for sharing this!

By the way, with all of your near misses lately, I would be jittery, too! I hope things have calmed down for you.

Anonymous said...

I love this song. It speaks to me so much!! Thank you for sharing it. BTW… I still don’t have an address to send your prize from the Ultimate Blog Party. Email me and I will send it! Blessings to you.