Monday, April 21, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday - Behind the Scenes

Yes ladies, it's that time again to share with you what I have tackled for this week over at 5 Minutes for Mom.

I figured this week I would give you a little look behind the scenes to show you no one is perfect :o)

If you saw my tackle over there you know it's was a looong one! Well, now take a look at what I have NOT gotten done :o)... it needs folded and put away!


Now look at what others have done for me (thank you Mena and Jon!)
And this is what Mini was doing while I was tackling the kitchen :o) She was in her bouncer on the clean table looking out the window till she feel asleep - she LOVES being swaddled! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow the laundry… good to know that someone else’s looks like mine does all too often!!! :-) Glad you got your kitchen all clean though!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What progress you made!

Anonymous said...

How funny, I am staring at the same pile on my bed, just thinking about putting it away, maybe if I think hard enough the laundry will fold itself magically end up neatly in the drawers and closet! lol! Thanks for helping me to find laughter in the process! :D
Have a great week!
Aloha!