Thursday, April 03, 2008

I can't NOT distress!

I LOVE to distress my paper when I craft!!! And this time I wanted to share a tutorial with you. Enjoy!

distressingdirections1


distressingdirections2
distressingdirections3


distressingdirections4
distressingdirections5


distressingdirections6


distressingdirections7


distressingdirections8



distressingdirections9
distressingdirections10


Here is a paint can I recently made with this same distressed paper to give you an idea :o)


If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in the comments line or via email, thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rolling picture format! How did you do that? Great way to show your step-by-steps!!!!

Anonymous said...

great job! great tutorial

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! I’ve done the tearing, but never the wrinkling before……I love the texture that adds!! Very cute paint can!!

Anonymous said...

I love tearing and inking!