And here is my running TO-DO list that I will update through the week until next week! (Next week will be exciting for Scrappin' Sunday because it is National Scrapbook Day next weekend!!! - and I am going to my sister's house for my first overnight crop!!!)
- put together my Rusty Pickle make-n-take for National SB Day
- finish an engagement invitation for a family member
- plan layouts with JJ & B.Boy's pics and get the photos printed
- meet with a new client for her wedding album
- plan a display album for a friend
- and a simple mother's day album for my mom
I've decided to keep a rolling list from now on of things I would like to get done scrap-wise to keep myself accountable. And what I mean by rolling list a lot of it will probably "roll" on for a couple weeks until it gets crossed off :o)
- Now onto this week's Bonus Question: Do you buy patterned paper just because you like it, or because you have something specific in mind?
- I almost always have something specific in mind! Like this week I will go out and use my free $20 at my local scrapbook store knowing all of the layouts I have planned for this weekend. I will need girlie paper, boy paper, and baby paper, I will also have specific colors and patterns in mind knowing the photos.
- Of coarse there are always those times that I know I will use cute paper like at THIS LINK - pages 13, 26-29, 41, 43 - though I don't buy those right away unless they stay on my "like" list for a while.
- And here's a Bonus Question I missed from week 6: Do you ever find yourself in a position where your paper crafts aren't fun at the moment, but you feel obligated to finish them?
- YES! OH YES - TOTALLY! This was happening to me just last weekend before my monthly crop. I was even having the desire to give up completely and donate all my product away! Sometimes it just feels like a waste of time or money, but I often just take this as a lie from the enemy because I KNOW God uses my scrapbooking to bless others and to grow me, I also get great fellowship when I craft with my Christian friends! So, yes I press-on and am always blessed in the end :o)