Thursday, February 05, 2009

Picture a Day

January 30: If you remember last week, then you would know my whole family was sick. I ended up not going to my Women's Bible Study on Thursday night and praise the Lord my brother's doctor said he shouldn't be with ALL the family yet on his night-pass home, so he "canceled" on me, not me on him (God knows). But he did have to go home early the next day from an eye infection that he ended up needing a small roto-rooter type surgery for, please pray for the infection to clear up!

January 31: On Saturday I was still mostly down for the count, hubby watched Wall-e with me :o) I like that movie! (This is a drawing my JJ did.)

February 1: On Sunday I stayed home alone from church and slept in till 2:00pm!!!! I totally needed that, I was sooo much better after that! (I love my lambie jammies - they used to have a sound chip that would make them "bahhh baahhh!" LOL)

February 2: This is me doing 'the seal' from my Pilates workout, LOL! My hubster took the picture just before we went to watch Heros together :o)

February 3: This is the first rose I have seen so far in our backyard - it was a nice day outside.
My kids went out to play - guess why these leaf things are wet?!

February 4: Wednesday is one of my laundry days :o) I live with my in-laws, so my days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, my M.I.L.'s are Tuesday and Thursday and my S.I.L's is Saturday... it's a free for all on Sunday! LOL.

February 5: And today we had some fun inside, since it is now rainy out again - I heart the rain!

5 comments:

Angela said...

a rose,,oh my....just beautiful...

Susie said...

It sounds like the week started out rough but there were so beautiful moments:-)

Anonymous said...

We've seen a lot of that first pic lately. My 8-year-old takes his own temperature daily. Now it is normal.

Your first rose is so pretty. Don't think we'll see any until spring.

Kimberly said...

Those are the coolest looking crayons ever! Love the way you stacked the jeans. And HELLO! Look at you in that seal position. I don't think I could have done that when I was 20! :)

Heather said...

Great photos! Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I've seen a rose blooming, as my garden is under a couple feet of snow right now. Thank you for sharing that! Spring is coming...

I wanted to stop by today and thank you for your kind comments on my blog. They really do mean a lot to me, even though it seems to take me forever to repay the visit!

{{hugs}}