Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday for Happy Mama

Okay! Back in August and October Happy Mama sent me some awards, and I am finally now blogging for her. Thank you Happy Mama for loving my blog and encouraging me to smile!!!



Now... that last award comes with some questions...

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Yes, but only one, and I LOVE her to pieces!!! :o) Here is a picture of her in middle school I think, but we've known each other since 2nd or 3rd grade.2. What do you value most about your friends? I love that they are real with me, if they were not we probably wouldn't get along the way we do :o)

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? One friend is mostly, my best friend = my hubby.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? hmmm... I'm not very active now-a-days but I would probably have to say CAMPING! :o) That's always been some of the best fellowship I can remember!
That first picture is from 2006 when my daughter was about 18 months old.
And those last two were from 2007 when JJ was 2 1/2 and B.Boy was 15 months or so!


Now I have to pass this onto 5 friends :o)...

All of whom I know in real life! I am so blessed to actually have a handful of blogging friends now :o)!!

No comments: