Saturday, February 06, 2010

Today is...

...my 3 year Blogoversary :)


And I had a Valentine Gift-making Workshop at my house!!! Seven ladies showed up and we learned how to alter frappuccino boxes, candy heart boxes and mini chocolate bars (I shared pic of them on my last Scrappin' Sunday post).

I don't have pics of the fun get together because I still have no camera. But I do have something yummy to share.

I had two of my friends bring a friend with them to the party and for that they received a gift. Here is one of the gifts I gave. It's are little altered lunchbox.

The first pic is a silly one - photobooth is always more of a joke than a real camera, but I have to use it as such for now...

SweetHeartBox1

Then comes the real shot without my eyeballs in it :)...

SweetHeartBox2

A shot of the backside...

SweetHeartBox3

The side...

SweetHeartBox4

The other side - gotta be thorough :)...

SweetHeartBox5

The inside...

SweetHeartBox6

Oh and hey, look at this little find... All this heart says is "ME" - now ain't that the truth!!! LOL...

SweetHeartBox7

Have a great Sunday tomorrow my dears!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute! Sounds like you had a great turn out - how exciting!