Monday, February 15, 2010

My Walk

My Walk Monday
Hello all. This week has been another struggle for me, but I am here and I hope to have someone join me.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

My Walk Monday - just share what is going on in your walk for the week or just the day so we can run this race together!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My son was sick most of last week, so I did not go to Wednesday church service, I didn't get out of the house at all and I didn't go to church on Sunday either. I haven't been reading much, I have pretty much been sitting around with my kiddo... even on Valentine's day :(.

I have been having pretty much a constant head ache for weeks and I am having stomach pain off and on - no fun.

My husband has been nice enough to come home after work and take of of the things I am not getting done. He lets me rest, so even though I am not out to learn I am still learning by examples God has put before me.

I have been thinking a lot on the subject of unconditional love and how I really happen to stink at it! I pray that God would give me more of a wholehearted love... an unlimited love... an unrestricted love... and unquestioning love... a complete and total love... an irrevocable love!


Lord, please fill me with Your spirit. Grow me in You that I may be patient, kind, content, modest, humble, respectful, selfless, calm, and forgiving.

Help me not to delight in evil but rejoice in truth. Help me to always protect, always trust, always hope, and always persevere.

Help this love You give me never to fail.

And thank You Lord ahead of time for giving.


Though I may not be IN His word, I am meditating on it as He has commanded. I just praise Him that there is enough in my heart to meditate on. I only ask that I would make room for more and make it a more constant "day and night" type thing :).

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have been thinking a lot on the subject of unconditional love and how I really happen to stink at it!

Well guess what, this is what I have been praying about since the Holy Spirit revealed this to me on Ash Wednesday during Mass,,than continued showing me more the next morning...

I've confessed to the Lord and been seeking Him out.

I've been crying out to Him to help me love my husband passionately. TRULY love him....

a wholehearted love... an unlimited love... an unrestricted love... and unquestioning love... a complete and total love... an irrevocable love!
amen amen amen