Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our First Amusement Park

These pics were taken with my sister-in-law's camera when we went in October 2009, because I still did not have mine way back then - lol - soooo far back then.

Anyway here they are ready to go... yes I have three car seats crammed in the back of sedan :) we are looking to get a bigger one before the next baby comes :)...

Amusement1

Here we are for a picture stop and a potty stop before the fun starts...
Amusement2

Amusement3

Amusement4

Amusement5

And here we are in line for some fun... JJ already looks tired :)...
Amusement6

... and B.boy is oblivious to mommy about to eat his face!!!! (FAV - PIC)
Amusement7

Here we are in the little splash area - the older two loved it - but as you can tell my youngest is not in the picture - she just RAN away :)...
Amusement8

Here they are on the flying air balloons...
Amusement9

Amusement10

I absolutely LOVE the cute faces!!!....
Amusement11

Amusement12

Amusement13

I then we decided it was time to go home :)... yes she sleeps with her blankie shoved in her mouth!...
Amusement14

And he conked out two seconds after we buckled him in :)...
Amusement15

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Awww! Look at them! I can't believe how big the baby is now!!!!!

I'll talk to you soon, Carolyn! I didn't forget about calling you!