I was tagged over a year and a half ago but I bookmarked it and am FINALLY playing along!
- I love that I managed to program the universal remote we got ages ago and haven't figured out how to use - till now! :)
- I love that my hubby wants to sell a game system and a ton of games before he gets more.
- I love that I found a pattern to crochet a cozy for my new compact camera.
(I was looking on Etsy to buy a cute case, but then I remembered something from my good friend's blog that struck a cord... "Since I’m at at home momma, I think it’s important for me to contribute to our family by making our single income stretch out as far as it can." - so even if it's only saving $30-something from a camera cozy when you already spent $200-something on the new camera... it's a start!!! :)
The pattern I found was even on another promising blog - Slugs on the Refrigerator - I altered the pattern a bit since I wanted to use the cozy for a camera not an iphone :) but it was simple and perfect! My ring of single crochets was only 15 stitches, to make it less wide. I didn't complete as many rows, so I could make it shorter...
- I love that I can order from Close to my Heart on a Tuesday and it comes Friday that SAME week! I ordered 4 times since January and all the packages were shipped to me within the same week!!! :)
- I love that I have a husband who is capable of unconditional love.
And finally many moons later I say...
TAG! YOU'RE IT!!! :)....