Saturday, February 06, 2010

Speaking of Photobooth...

Here are old to new pics in order from all that I have taken since I have owned my MacBook Pro...

My daughter all little loving her bear...
Photobooth1

Me loving her! :)...
Photobooth2

Photobooth3

Me as an alien...
Photobooth4

I am beautifully and wonderfully made...
Photobooth5

So is my daughter :)...
Photobooth6

And my son... I do call him bulb-head sometimes in love :)...
Photobooth7

I love that even though I set the picture back to normal the kids still make faces, lol!...
Photobooth8

And and my hubby home from work in the middle of our fun...
Photobooth9

Family play-time - hence the stickers all over my face...
Photobooth10

And my hubby's face... I always knew he had a big mouth, but wooow! :)
Photobooth11

These were our "Christmas photos" :)...
Photobooth12

Photobooth13

Photobooth14



And just for fun... this is me right now.............
Photobooth15
Slouchin' in bed on my laptop writing a post to share with you :)

Oh and happy to share good news... as soon as my tax return money comes in I will be ordering a real camera!!! :) Oh Happy Day!

I will be getting the Canon Powershot SD940 to replace my S410 that I was so happy with for many years. My old one was only 4MP though, this one will be 12.1MP, but anything is better than my photobooth toy :).
canon-sd940

No comments: