Saturday, May 01, 2010

Update on the Fun!

I fixed an recent layout's title - silly mommy had he wrong year birthday!

This is what it was...
2ndBday5

And this is what it is now...
2ndBday7




I also finished a layout that was planned two weeks ago...
Purple

This was a fun one with the crystals...
Purple1

... The Big CTMH flower ...
... the filigree charms (a well priced favorite of mine) ...
... the small flowers (on sale till supplies last) ...
Purple2



My kids took their naps while I was getting that purple layout done...
nap1

My two year old decided she wanted to sleep on the floor today...
nap2

My son woke up and drew his first person! And my 5 year old looks like she wants to learn her alphabet in a different language :)...
nap3


Now I'm going to start another layout from my youngest daughter's baby album......

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

The pages look great! Glad you had fun celebrating the day :)