Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


My church played this video this morning at service and (being pregnant) it made me cry. I have had a hard week at home with the kids. I did things that make me feel like a bad mommy and my enemy would like to tell me that I am. But I also learned today that God's grace is sufficient! He was already telling me that all week while we were going through this tough time, but really today He convicted me with it (thanks Justin for bring it bro!).

I was really blessed to hear that God saw all my tears and am blessed to know that He cares about every little reason I cry.

I pray you are blessed as well by this video, but even more so by the Lord and His grace to you and your family this Mother's Day, and EVERYDAY. Know you are loved my dears.

May you always walk and talk with Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Thank you so much for sharing that. It's just what I needed to hear too. I am posting it on all of my blogs. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

L2L said...

This is one of my favorite reminders of why I do what I do!! My favorite part: "But remember you are building a great cathedral. It will not be finished in your lifetime. And sadly, you will never get to live there. But if you build it well, I will." Thanks, just a reminder I need to continue the race!!!