Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scrappin' Sunday

For Scrappin' Sunday we share our "ta-da's" and our "to-do's" to keep us motivated each week. Join me...


TA-DA's...
I picked pictures for more layouts on Wednesday and even Digi/Studio scrapped one of them. I also ordered all 5 of the Studio layouts I have made so far, I can't wait to receive them in the mail!!!

I also finally sent My niece's belated birthday card out... only two months late!!! I had to make an envelope for it, but it didn't take that long, so I don't know why I was putting it off...
envelope

Look, my son picked us a bundle of adorable flowers on the way back from the mailbox :)...


flowers

...and look at this junkmail! All in one box really mailman!?!??! What a waste!
junkmail



(Back on subject) I managed to get almost fully ready for a workshop I am teaching next Saturday! Here's some pics of what it looks like when I am hard at work.

It's a good thing we have a big couch and I have F.R.E.D. - I didn't wanna work at my table with my little one sick on the couch...
couch1

Notice I have the remotes and the phone right there with me too...
couch2 couch3


Here's all 23 kits so far. They are still missing some adhesive, but that's it I think...
kits


Oh and here is the finished project they will be learning (without my personal photos and embellishments added - of coarse they will add their own)...
tin1 tin2 tin3 tin4



Now onto my running TO-DO list...
  1. Finish getting kits ready for workshop.
  2. See what's missing for workshop and get supplies.
  3. Alter Recipe box for June workshop.
  4. Make sign-up sheet.
  5. Get Altoid Tin tutorial online.
  6. Pack for workshop and retreat.
  7. Make a wedding card.
  8. Journal on old "finished" layouts.
  9. Plan more layouts.

The stuff I finished from last week...
  1. Plan more layouts.
  2. Print Studio J layouts before they expire - This week!
  3. Send out niece's belated birthday card - This week.
  4. Alter Altoids tin for May workshop - This week!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute card! Those kits are adorable! I love how you made the 3d flower with the circles, I'll have to try that out. What a sweetie to bring you flowers. Maybe the mailman thought you could use more than one coupon? When you say you want to put the tutorial online does that mean to share with us? I think this could make a cute gift for grandparents day. :D Have a great week!

Christine Duff said...

I love your tin mini album. And I cantotally relate to having all the stuff on the couch, phone and remote included. Going to checkout FRED. Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'!

L2L said...

Hey just stopping back in to see if you did your Menu Planning missy, lol. I love that craft kit, please let me know if you have any extra or enough supplies to make an extra kit, I would be willing to pay for the craft kit and mailing expenses!! I am in need of a birthday present for my grandma and she would love one of these!!!!bljobe99atyahoodotcom

Melanie H said...

The tin mini book looks amazing, I hope your workshop goes well and you have a load of fun.

Well done for getting your to-do's crossed off.