Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Studio J Layout

Today I got two things off my To-Do list for Sunday Scrappin'!

Not only did I plan the pics for this new layout today... I also MADE the layout today! I am really lovin' how fast I get things done with Studio J!

Not only this, but I also ordered my first 5 Studio Layouts! :)

They are still running the special if you want to jump on board... receive free Memory/Page Protectors if you order 5-9 layouts and free Memory/Page Protectors + free shipping/handling if you order 10-20 layouts.

Here is my layout...
WinterCamp05

When I receive this layout from the printers I am planning on taking my sewing machine to it a little with some white thread :).
WinterCamp05-1

I might also add some liquid glass to the title for a little pop of dimension. I LOVE that stuff!
WinterCamp05-2

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

After seeing so many cute digi-scraps I want to try out the Studio J deal. I like that you'll add traditional elements to the pages as well.

Momrempel said...

I have two awards for you on my blog

http://therempels4.blogspot.com/2010/05/more-awards.html

Jeannette said...

LOL I saw this and immediatly asked my hubby "Does anyone at work eat Altoids?" He's gonna check on it and ask to recycle their boxes for me. :0)