Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

For Scrappin' Sunday we share our "ta-da's" and our "to-do's" to keep us motivated each week. Join me...


TA-DA - Yesterday was National Scrapbook day, so I had my sister-in-law over and we scrapbooked together... it was fun.

I posted some of the day's progress HERE, but never showed some of the details I am sharing now...
purple3

purple4



And I never shared my other finished layouts with you - sorry for the bad lighting. (I am not the greatest with my camera yet.)
Fanatic

The paper here is CTMH's Magic Moments... which I totally love, I made a Studio layout with it as well HERE.
Fanatic1

Of coarse (unlike my Studio layouts) my journaling box is waiting for me again!...
Fanatic2

I was proud to use some of my older supplies this weekend, the rub-ons and mailbox letters (Making Memories) I have had for a long time now...
Fanatic3

Fanatic4

I also used older CTMH flowers with some newer corduroy brads (which I love!)...
Fanatic5



This layout's paper pattern is another favorite - Topstitch.
Huggable

Again, sorry for the bad lighting, I miss the days of scanning my layouts for you :(...
Huggable1

Huggable2

More of my old mail box letters, old ribbon and old rub-ons...
Huggable3

With more favorites from CTMH of coarse - their photo hangers!...
Huggable4

I even got to use something very special to me in this layout. This flower I saved with a bunch of others that we used as decoration from my first daughter's baby shower 6 years ago!!! Of coarse I inked the edges of them with my almost always used ink color - Chocolate Brown...
Huggable5
(Thank you Auntie for saving them from the trash for me!!!)


Don't forget you can celebrate National Scrapbook Day all month with CTMH's special Miracle kit - check it out!


Now onto my running TO-DO list...
  1. Got to post office to send old scrapbook gifts! - This week.
  2. Make niece's belated birthday card.
  3. Make a wedding card.
  4. Finish undone purple layout.
  5. Journal on old "finished" layouts.
  6. Print Studio J layouts before they expire.
  7. Plan more layouts.

1 comment:

Christine Duff said...

Your layouts are awesome and you got so much done! Isn't it great to use up older supplies? I have been making some really, really simply layouts this week with some old (and I do mean old) supplies. Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'! Have a great week.