Monday, March 30, 2009

My Walk Monday

My Walk Monday
Hello all :)
I am happy to be here this Lovely Monday to share my walk with you from this week. It seems to be one of those bitter-bitter weeks... not a bitter-sweet week :( Not that I am necessary struggling with bitterness, but I know the spirit of depression is trying to sneak its way back in! I cried last night in bed for like 2 hours off and on! So not fun, but also such an attack, feeling like all I've done for the past 10 years is screw-up! Don't get me wrong, the sweetness is still there, I just think it is hiding in the cloud of gloom!

I know right now I am just going through a time of discipline, God reminded me of this....

"You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood against sin; and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons, My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor faint when you are reproved by Him; for those whom THE LORD LOVES He disciplines, and He scourges every son whom He receives. It is for discipline that you endure." Hebrews 12:4-7a

Lord, please forgive me for taking your corrections lightly in the past, and for forgetting the warning You have clearly given me. I do not want to be a failure to You or anyone else I care about! Help me to resist all the things that are ugly in me, help me not to faint in doing so, help me to endure! Thank You for loving me as Your daughter, thank You for instructing me and training me in the way I should go. And most of all - thank You for receiving me! I love You!

"He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness." Hebrews 12:10b

We serve a good GOOD God! And that makes me feel better already :)!

"As I live!" declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live, TURN BACK, turn back from your evil ways!" Ezekiel 33:11 (the note for this verse in my Bible's study notes... "the individual, whether righteous or wicked, has a choice to live righteously each day.")

Yes Lord! May I make the choice DAILY to live righteously. Give me Your power to walk DAILY in The Spirit. May I remember what things have hurt You in the past and CHOSE NOT TO act in those same ways. May I continually and DAILY be a willing and open vessel to be used for Your glory. Help me to keep my eyes on You and trust You in all things. Help me to find my worth in You Jesus... I love You!


Your Creator, He who formed you. Do not fear, for He has redeemed you. He has called you by name, and said you are Mine! For He is the Lord your God, The Holy One of Isreal, your Savior. Since you are precious in His sight. Since you are honored and He loves you. You are His witnesses, and His servant whom He has chosen, so that you may know and believe Him and understand that it is He. Before Him there was no God formed, and there will be non after Him. He says - I, even I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me. I am God. I am the Lord, your Holy One, your King! (Taken from Isaiah 43)

Know that He loves you for ALL that you are!

Walk with Him closely and NEVER let Him go.

1 comment:

TheAtticGirl said...

I can relate to what you said about failure. Thank the Lord that when the enemy tries to defeat us, He is stronger and can lift us up!