Thursday, March 05, 2009

I'm mostly back...

... up and running again ...

... granted it's from my husband's PC that also crashed on us this week. It is running now on a borrowed video card till my Joshie comes home with a new one. His video card totally fried when he tried loading one of his video games :(.

My MacBook Pro is currently at the Apple Store waiting for me to pick it up. It got a new power button, a new left strip (which is where the charger is), a new charger, two new feet and it will possibly need a whole new battery! I got the call almost 2 hours ago to pick it up, but all my babies are napping.. .. ..

I was very worried to leave it there since none of my photos are backed up! But they didn't mention anything bad over the phone, so I am hopeful!!! Yes... that IS what I said.. .. .. the Scrapping Servant has NOT backed up ANY of her photos!!!!

Please don't yell at me... just tell me some of the good ways to back up photos to motivate me instead. I was thinking of uploading them all to a photo printing site, but I don't know which one?

I cannot wait to get the back-ups down now though, just in case I am not so blessed next time.

Plus while I am doing back-ups I will be able to see which ones I want to print for my "First Annual CTMH Scrappin' Divas Camp Weekend" in May! I totally can't wait! It starts at 4pm on Friday and goes through till 3pm on Sunday! It includes 2 nights, 5 meals, 2 snacks, a 6 foot table all to myself, drawings, goodie bags, a make-n-take, and "a surprise or two more". Not to mention an awesome time of fellowship with some great friends!!!! (There are even massages and pedicures available!!!) SOOO EXCITING!!!

No comments: