Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture a Day

March 20: I have been walking faithfully with my sister-in-law and she bought me new walking shoes! She's so sweet... praise the Lord no more old shoes that give me blisters!

March 21: I went scrapbooking with my friends again on Saturday and had such a good time!

But while I was out my poor husband was dealing with our 4 year old who - while she was "napping" in our bedroom - found a permanent marker in the closet in a box and drew on her entire face, in her ears, her belly button, on my husband's alarm clock, on his pillow, his nightstand, on the mirror, the window, the door and the laundry basket!!! (Sorry since I was not home I have no pictures of this wonderful happening!) LOL!!!

March 22: I am working on redesigning my sister's photography blog to look like her new website - it's a lot of work, but I cannot wait to see how it turns out in the end :).

March 23: I put a Close to My Heart order in on Monday and I cannot wait till it arrives next Tuesday!!! I earned a ton of free stuff! :)!!!!!

March 24: One of my friends sent me this TOTALLY adorable thank you card in the mail from her daughter's adoption shower! Can you guess where she adopted from? :)

March 25: On our walk on Wednesday we saw cows!!! And this little calf - so cute! I love where we live now!

March 26: I ordered $250 of professional photos online from Kiddie Kandids and this is how the mailman decided to deliver the package the clearly said "Do Not Bend - Photos Enclosed - Do Not Bend". Oye! Luckily none of the 17 sheets of photos were bent up inside :).

No comments: