Okay ladies... if you were waiting around for today's post you can be sure it was all the fault of me working on this page (and this post) WAY too long! LOL! I hope you like it.
I got inspiration from so many different places...
- I got the template and ideas for it from THIS site
- I got the idea of the brown background form THIS template
- I used my new Cindy Loo Who font from Allie Hoopes
- A fun flower brush from Brusheezy (I heart them)
- A new stitching brush from Scrapbook Bytes (yes I said new, I went and bought it!)
I also re-colored Jess' bright blooms paper in Photoshop by...
- Copying my photo as a layer onto the original
- Choosing Enhance from the top menu
- Then Adjust Color
- Then Replace Color
- Then using the Eyedropper Tool I picked the blue color out of the photo
- This is why the photo has to be pasted in.
- I moved the hue, saturation, and lightness sliders around until I got what I wanted
- ... then I had a new color of paper to use!!! :o)
- You can't do that it in handmade scrapping!
I also made the pink paper in my circles a bit lighter by...
- Selecting each circle of the color I wanted to lighten
- Going to the Style and Effects box to the right
- Choosing Layer Styles & Visibility
- Then I "ghosted" all of my pink paper.... mah ha haa :o)
- Added to say: I like that I have the choice to just change it right back!
And (yes - there's more) I textured my brown background paper by...
- Selecting the layer that was my background paper
- Choosing Filter from the top menu
- Then Filter gallery...
- Then I chose Texture
- I moved the sliders around accordingly
- Clicked OK and vah-lah!! - Texturized Paper!!! (Can you see it?)
- Still can't feel it like you can Bazzill though :o)