Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Since my son decided to drink some body spray he found in a drawer 10 days ago I decided to see what other potentially hazardous things lay within his reach...

Could you imagine what I little boy like my B.Boy could do with batteries, small rocks, marbles, an army knife, tools, hardware from a crib, dice, thumb tacks, potpourri, bouncy balls, and way too many pens!!!!!

I don't EVER want to find out!

To see my progress peek over at 5 Minutes 4 Mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is shocking ,exactly what we have too in our drawer…thanks for the comments on my tackle it..have a great week.

Anonymous said...

boys boys boys

Anonymous said...

Oh! Good you got that taken care of. Your poor baby. I’d ask if he was all right, but you wouldn’t be posting if he weren’t.

Anonymous said...

Boys will definitely be BOYS!!! I should know, I have 3 of them. LOL!!! Good luck getting rid of the “potential hazards”, with boys if its not one thing its the other. But they are simply adorable.