This week I think my TA-DA would have to be the fact that I am FINALLY past the annual BIG crop for National Scrapbook Day that I have helped plan for four years running!
We had like 37 giveaways (with only 33 people), 4 make-n-takes, fat goodie bags, breakfast (thank you Starbucks!), lunch, dinner and desert!
I hope everyone was blessed, I shared photos of them doing make-n-takes and hoped to share Tutorials of everything we did that day for my party online, but my camera died!!! I know AHHH!!! Kinda ran my schedule right off till now... hopefully I will be back on track by tomorrow morning! Here's some photos of last years celebration (since my camera didn't die then, lol!)...
And here's my rolling list of TO-DOs... :o)
- Gain some scrapping sanity after helping with my last crop!
- Finish the Fathers Day Card Tutorial
- Finish the layout with my son's clothes for the online party layout challenge
- Make a Tutorial for my friend Melita's make-n-take from Saturday
- and another Tutorial for my friend Jenn's make-n-take from Saturday
- Choose photos to print for my Daddy and Mommy
- Meet with a new client for her wedding album
- Plan a display album for a friend?
Now for and old Bonus Question from the Sunday Scrappin' Site...
What are your favorite crafts sites?
I would have to say TwoPeas since I go there so often, Prima's Blog, Making Memories Blog, and I think two of my newer favorites (that you cannot find on my sidebar yet) are ScrapDragon, and FaithSisters.