This is a make-n-take is specificly planned with the Rusty Pickle Fair Verona papers and folders, but you can always use your own paper choices and even make your own hand-cut file folders.
Now get your supplies ready:
To Bind the book:
1. Line up your file folders so you spred out the tabs in different spots instead of having them overlap.
3. Insert your ribbon through the holes... do this inside each page.
4. Tie your ribbons together on the ouside... My photo only shows one, but you will end up with more depending on how many pages you have.
5. Be sure to distress any of your pages before you do your binding... otherwise it will be much more dificult.
Start your main layout design:
1. Cut your quote paper and/or word papers out and distress them and mat them.
3. Staple extra ribbon to the top of your word papers making tag(s).
6. Choose one for your cover page and tie some ribbon to a paper clip for an easy embellishment! :o)
Now the REAL fun starts! More embellishing!!! Here's what I did...
...some rub-ons, liquid glass / glossy accents , more ink over my rub-ons, photos... I did some free-stylin'...
... I resized some of my quote papers and added more metal to match the staples...