This tutorial was a design taken straight from Stampendous' stamp catalog... I just loved the card so much, I had to show you all how to make it!
Now get your supplies ready:
3. Take a second color and cut it just a bit smaller than your card (I used green at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8")
4. Take a third color and cut it smaller than your second (I used tan at 3 9/16 x 4 7/8")
* I am only telling you measurements after the fact, since I usually "eye ball" everything.
7. Cut a 1 1/2 x 4 1/4" strip and ink it for your title's mat.
9. Stick all your papers down and Stamp your title.
12. Then stamp the outline to your ties.
PS... you do not necessarily have to use this stamp set - this is a great design template for any theme, color or celebration... I hope to show you more cards in the future using this tutorial that have nothing to do with Fathers Day or stamping at all to show you the versatility.
~ copywrite to stampendous ~