Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We have too many clothes!

Does this happen to any of you also?! Do you get the laundry cleaned, but not folded and put away? It happens to me all the time. I noticed I am more prone to putting it away if I leave the clean clothes in a spot that is "wanted", like my couches. Even when people are over I will fold clothes in front of them, because the seat is needed and I refuse to just relocate the clean pile.



I feel much better getting all the clothes picked up and put away, they were really EVERYWHERE! I didn't even mention mention the bags of clothes that were sitting in the kitchen waiting to go to the Goodwill, or the boxes of different sizes to be packed into the garage, or the second and third laundry baskets in my kids rooms! Oye! I had a lot of laundry to do today... but it's been tackled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, I thought I was the only one. We have so many clothes too. They seem to be taking us over. I am getting ready to move and I have gotta take som stuff to the Goodwill to.

Thanks for stopping by my 'place' and leaving a comment. Glad I found yours too.

Have a great Easter week-end.

Anonymous said...

My guest room has become Mt. Laundry. I should be climbing it, er... tackling it right now... .

I hear Baby Bear through the monitor, I'm sure she would LOVE to help me tackle our clothes pile!