Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just Sharing


Yesterday we had my son's first birthday party and I cannot believe it was only one year ago that he was born! Time goes by so fast! I am so blessed with the children God has given me it brings tears to my eyes.

This layout I am sharing is one of the layouts I made when I was scrapbooking my second baby to scrap my way through the sorrow of loosing another... so it is more special to me than what you see on the surface.

I used my Cherish book to get the idea for this layout, and my friend's ink and waterbrush to paint the color onto the storks, it took a while but it was so therapeutic to put my heart into something so special for my son.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page! Congratulations on his first birthday.

Anonymous said...

I have been a customer of Close to My Heart for about 6 months now...and I love their products!!!

Love the page you did! So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Great scrapbook page!

I find scrapbooking to be very theraputic too. It does really open one's eyes to the blessings we have.

I'm sure your son will love his 'story' when he gets older. That is what my son calls his album....his 'story' :o)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Happy 1st Birthday to him, belated. =) And ooo I love that tin! I may have to add that to my wish list.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Can't wait for your party!! I've already blogged about it!!