Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

We call him "uncle"... but he's not... he's just one of those really close friends. So close I have an embarrassing story to share that is also wordless...


On Saturday at my son's birthday party I was sitting next to my hubby and "uncle" was sitting next to him, well I decided to lay down next to my husband and put my legs up on his lap since I was tired and not feeling well... just to let you know when I am tired or falling asleep I usually wiggle my feet (I know weird)... well I was "wiggling" my foot up against our friend's leg!!! When we all realized what I was doing my husband got up, I fell on the floor hiding my face laughing and EVERYONE else was busting up too. It was so embarrassing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny story...Great picture. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

cute pic, and funny wiggly feet story.
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

LOL that's too funny. And what a cutie! He looks like a great snuggler. The baby. Not the uncle. Well. he might be too, but..nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'd be hiding my face laughing too!
Great story, great WW!

Anonymous said...

Better keep those wiggly feet in check.

Absolutely adorable photo.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! What a lovely photo. Very warm.

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! :o) Those are great friends to have, those who are just like family. :o) Hillarious story too !! :D