Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Things...


MMMM ribbon and organization too :o)

I love all different kinds of ribbon, and thus far have ended up with so much of it that I had to buy these (lovely) glass jars to keep it all in. I got them from an online Restaurant Supply store, because that is where I found the perfect size to maximize my amount of space used. I measured my shelf Length to see how many would fit across, the Depth, and the Height so I could get them as close to my ceiling as possible... then I purchased accordingly.




I also found a new place to purchase my ribbon! Thank you Jenn! It's a great online store called Ribbon & Bows Oh My! They have a very good selection at very nice prices, and even though I have only had contact with them twice, I noticed they are very sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Yours are lovely! A friend of mine is sending me some shelf brackets and money to buy shelves as a surprise gift so hopefully I’ll have mine up like yours soon. I just picked up 8 old fashioned canning jars at a garage sale for $1.50 yesterday and I can’t wait to get my ribbon into them.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the complements on my blog today! Especially the one where you called my grandson my son! LOL! NOW you are my friend forever!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like how you have stored your ribbon. So colorful and cheery. :o) I need to do something with my ribbon, as I keep it in a box and sometimes that means 'out of sight out of mind', and I forget to use it. Pattern paper is my addiction. :o)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'd love to try this . Something MUST be done about my ribbon situation!