Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Love my Kids!


Remember my Kiddie Kandids vs. Picture People post on the 17th where I showed you my son's 1 year old photos? Well here is my baby girl when she turned one back in 2005 *sniffle sniffle*





I was just telling my hubby tonight that we have such good kids, and that we are so blessed. They really are a gift from the Lord...

Psalm 127 : 3-5 "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."

I've also been telling our friends that it's gonna take us five years to pay off our hospital bills from loosing our baby back in December... fun thing to owe money on huh?! Our plan was to pay this bill off till we plan more babies, well now our plan is to just continue to trust in the Lord, and if we have to be in debt for many years just to have the four children we want then so be it... God has always been so good to us, I don't know why He wouldn't be now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a word of encouragement. God does and will provide! We have lived as missionaries for 13 years in Honduras and God has always provided! He is TOTALLY faithful! We raised 1 boy here and 6 years later he provided us 2 14 year old Honduran gals. Now I am back into homeschooling and loving on them. We work with a missionary hospital out here in the edge of the jungle with the monkeys and toucans. This is a really poor area and I work in the wound care clinic and my husband is the IT man. I just wanted to encourage you that God will be faithful to pay your bills when you stay close by His side. In HIS field, Saundi

Anonymous said...

Hey, I left you a note in regards to Pic People on that days entry. But, as a Professional Photographer it would be great if you could remember and remind those who view your blog that professional photographs are just like elements and kits. You need to name the photog in your credits. Thanks! Happy Scrapping!