This is a fun and very quick set of instructions ladies... great for gifts!
1. Purchase your preferred flavor of frappuccinos. Then you can choose to drink them, clean the bottles, alter the bottles and fill them with goodies. Or you can simply alter the box and leave the bottles as is for someone else to enjoy.
*I will have my altered box (frappuccinos included) as a give away at my church crop. And separate altered bottles are going to be filled with different scrapping goodies such as metal letters, flowers, buttons and chipboard. Then ladies at the crop will have to guess how many pieces are in the bottles... whoever guesses closest to what I counted will win that bottle. :o)
2. Pick your paper and your embellishments.
* I chose Gabardine paper from Basic Grey's Urban Couture line, I also planned to use logos from Starbucks cups and coffee beans.
3. Cut two sheets of paper to 5" x 10 1/8"
4. Temporarily stick one side of your paper down and trace the inside of your box onto the paper.
*Use one paper to help you cut the other.
5. Then cut four 2" x 8 3/4" strips to go on your bottles.
6. Ink the edges of your paper to give your project a more completed look.
7. Adhere the paper to your bottles by wrapping the paper around the bottle and gluing the two end edges together... no gluing to the bottle is necessary.
8. Adhere the paper to your box... matching the top edge, because if the bottom edge doesn't match up it will be less noticeable than the top.
9. Embellish as you wish.
*If you choose to use coffee beans I found that hot glue was the best thing to stick them on with, since they are greasy little suckers.
This only took me a couple hours from start to finish including notes and pics for you, so please don't be discouraged this is an easy one.