For Scrappin' Sunday we share our "ta-da's" and our "to-do's" to keep us motivated each week. Join me...
TA-DA - I get to show off something that makes me VERY VERY happy today! I was obedient to the conviction God put on my heart (I wrote about that yesterday).
I packed up scrapbook gifts that I should have sent out 2 years ago!!! (Sorry ladies involved.)
Hopefully next week I will have pictures from the post office trip :)
Now onto my running TO-DO list...
- Get old scrapbook packages ready and go to post office. (I took this off my Tackle-It list realizing it was more scrapbook related than home related :) - plus it's all I got done this week!!!
- Got to post office to send old scrapbook gifts!
- Make niece's belated birthday card.
- Make a wedding card.
- Finish undone purple layout.
- Journal on old "finished" layouts.
- Print Studio J layouts before they expire.
- Plan more layouts.