Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scrappin' Sunday

For Scrappin' Sunday we share our "ta-da's" and our "to-do's" to keep us motivated each week. Join me...

TA-DA - My things to show off this week actually span across a couple weeks because I haven't done this in almost 2 months! Wow - I didn't think it's been THAT long...

First Layout (I did in February)...
2ndBday1

2ndBday2

2ndBday3

2ndBday4

2ndBday5

2ndBday6


Second Layout (I did two weeks ago)...
swimbaby1

swimbaby2

swimbaby3

swimbaby4

swimbaby5


And this Layout... I'm not done with it, but I thought I'd show you I have a plan :)...
undonepurple



Now onto my running TO-DO list...
  1. Make niece's belated birthday card.
  2. Make a wedding card.
  3. Finish undone purple layout.
  4. Journal on old "finished" layouts.
  5. Print Studio J layouts before they expire.
  6. Plan more layouts.

1 comment:

Christine Duff said...

Beautiful layouts with great detailing. Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'!