Friday, April 16, 2010

Menu Planning...

Menu Plan Monday
So obviously it's not Monday - when I should have had my menu planned - but I say better late than never!!!

Last week was only my second week and already I am finding difficulties. Though I can see I am not failing - 5 days out of 7 - is not failing.



Here are this week's plans - I will cross then out as they happen.....

Tuesday: (Moved from last Sunday)
  • Frozen pre-made baked zitti
  • side - garden salad

Wednesday:
  • Nothing was planned :( we had McDonald's instead.
Thursday:
  • Nothing was planned :( we had Jack in the Box instead.
Friday:
  • Chicken Taco Salad
Saturday: (Son's birthday request)
  • Cheeseburgers (Turkey Ranch burgers with cheese)
  • side - fries (roasted potatoes) and veggies (mommy added)
  • desert - chocolate brownies with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream
Pics to share :)...
bdaydinner1

bdaydinner2

Sunday:
  • BBQ'd chicken
  • side - refried beans with cheese and tomato
Monday:
  • Poor Man Stroganoff with ground Turkey
  • side - garden salad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand how hard it is! I PLANNED stuff and still ended up ordering pizza one night!

But stick with it! And whatever you plan that doesn't get made - move to the next week (assuming your produce hasn't gone bad!)

You'll get it! Hang in there!