Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

A Happy Resurrection Day indeed!
  1. On our way to church my hubby complimented me :)
  2. This morning my pastor's message was AWESOME from the Lord.
  3. My kids were blessed in their class with a little party.
  4. My daughter met a new friend.
  5. I had a great time hangin' with my family most the rest of the day.
  6. I was blessed my husband seemed to have a good time despite his allergies!
  7. Now I am home - up late - blogging in bed - so cumfy!!!
Here's some photos...

My two are in here with their cousins...

Here is the "silly" photo...

The is my oldest beauty...

My mischievous middle...

And my sweetie tiny little...

I am blessed my brother had a happy day... silly hubby...

Here's the bro again...

And here is my oldest niece with my youngest niece... and my camera going bad :(...

I hope you all had a wonderful day too!
May God bless you and keep you... and may you walk and talk with Him ALL the days of your life!

3 comments:

L2L said...

How blessed you are indeed. Praising the Lord for your wonderful day!!!

Beth in NC said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! That is great! We were with family too!

Hallelujah, Jesus is ALIVE!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun day! I hope your camera recovers soon!