Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Lord of me - the very God of me!

My Walk Monday
Hello all - sorry for the late post again. I had a busy Easter weekend and have been having internet issues. I actually am writing this post offline so when my internet is up again I can put it up quickly :) Better late than never :)

Now I have something I deem really sweet that God has given me this week. See I am reading through Ezekiel (a hard book when you are working on rooting out stubbornness and rebelliousness) and I hit a very uplifting chapter.

In Ezekiel chapter 34 starting in verse 11 God told me...

I Myself will search for you Carolyn, for you are mine, and I will seek you out. I will care for you Carolyn and I will deliver you from all the places to which you have scattered yourself.

I will bring you out, gather you, and feed you. I will feed you in the good pasture. I will feed you Carolyn and lead you to rest. I will seek you when you are lost, bring you back when you are scattered. I will bind up your heart when it is broken and strengthen you when you are sick.

I will destroy the strong among you that oppress you, I will feed them with judgement. I will deliver you Carolyn, and you will no longer be a prey. I will set Jesus over you and He will feed you Himself and be your Shepherd. I, the Lord, will be your God. I will make a covenant of peace with you and cause you to live in security.

I will make you a blessing Carolyn. You will know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of your yoke and have delivered you from what you have been enslaved to. No one will make you afraid. I will establish for you a renowned planting place and you will not again be a victim. (HUGE for me, because I have been holding onto the promise that He is going to plant me and restore the years the locusts have eaten :)

Then you Carolyn, you will know that I, the Lord your God, am with you, and that you are Mine. As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are man, and I am your God. I love you.


Simply beautiful - thank You Lord for searching for me and making me Yours. Thank You for caring for me and delivering me from the things I chose to put in my life that carry me away from You. Thank You for bringing me back to You and leading me to rest. Thank You for binding my broken heart and giving me strength. Thank You for watching out for me when others hurt me. Thank You for keeping me and my family safe. Thank You for making me something good though all I am a rotten sinner all the time. Thank You for another promise and a conformation that You are continuing to plant me, and in a nice pot too :). You are the very Lord of me and the very God of me! You are AMAZING and I love You too!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I added my name to where you had yours Carolyn...oh how my spirit NEEDED this to wash over me....Thank you so much for sharing this with us...It GREATLY ministered to me...