Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Jr High Winter Camp

My Walk Monday

I went to Jr High Winter Camp over the weekend as a counselor. It was wonderful. My three babies went to stay at their Auntie and Grandparent's house while me and my hubby took off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was nice to be able to give our undivided attention to the youth kids.

This is a view of the Chapel building from the other side of the lake God spoke to me through (I will explain below :) But pictures first...



wintercamp2010.1

This is me and my cupcake getting out of the last service...



wintercamp2010.2

This is Evan Wickham - who lead worship for us all weekend - amazing!!!...



wintercamp2010.3

This is all 6 of our kids together...



wintercamp2010.4

This is the 2 girl counselors with our 1 girl :)...



wintercamp2010.5

... and this is our shoes ...



wintercamp2010.6

... and this is someone's lost (for a long time) shoes ...



wintercamp2010.7

... and this is how dirty our shoes got after our walk around the lake at free time ...



wintercamp2010.8

This is our wanna-be son! He WAS our youth boy, but now he is a Jr High leader at our old church :)! We love this kid to pieces!!!...



wintercamp2010.9


Now onto the lake that God used to speak to me... I was sitting by it doing my devotions on Saturday and He was showing me how half of it was complete unchanging, still and placid. But the other half was reacting to just the slightest breeze, showing the smallest ripples, but they were all other the second half of the lake.

In just a moment I had the desire in my heart at the same time as God showing me He wanted me to respond to His Holy Spirit just as the water responded to the tiniest breeze.

The speaker (Gail Erwin) was saying later on, that God the Father's name is Yahweh, God the Son's name Yeshua, but God the Holy Spirit is just the sound of the wind! Well, God wants me to respond to His Holy Spirit sounding to me :) BEAUTIFUL!!!

PRAISE YOU - MY HELPER - AND MY GOD!!!

No comments: