Monday, March 15, 2010

My Walk

My Walk Monday

My Monday without my walk - My hubby stayed home from work today. All three of my kids are sick. We took them to the doctor and now they are on antibiotics for mild bronchitis. I had a doctors appointment to check up on the new baby. I wasn't feeling well. I took a nap. I went out with some good friends for dinner. I came home ... kinda sad.


With my walk - I came home ... and read Isaiah 43 and 44...
And the Lord who created me, He who formed me, He told me...

Fear not, for He has redeemed me; He has called me by my name; He says "you are mine". He promises when I pass through the waters, He will be with me; and through the rivers, they will not overflow me. When I walk through the fire, I will not be burned, and neither will the flame scorch me.

For He is the Lord my God, The Holy One of Israel, my Savior.

I am precious in His sight and He loves me.

I am His witness and His servant whom He has chosen. Before Him there was no God formed, and there is non after Him. He is the Lord and besides Him there is no savior. There is no one who can deliver out of His hand. When He works, no one can reverse it.

He is my King.

He makes a way in the sea and a path through the mighty waters.

He does not want me to remember the former things or even consider the things of old. Because He will do a new thing. He will make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

He is the one who blots out my transgressions and will not remember my sins.

He will pour water on me when I am thirsty and flood the dry ground. He will pour His Spirit on my children and His blessings on my offspring (my sick children :).

We will not be forgotten by Him.


Don't you just love Him for loving us SO much?!

Share your walk...

No comments: