Friday, March 12, 2010

What does your purse look like?

This was a post I saw on my friend Alicia's blog and I thought it would be a fun one to play along with. If you want to play as well, go ahead, because I won't tag anyone this time :).


Here are the rules!
  1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.
  2. I want to know how much it cost :) And this is not to judge, because I’m honestly telling you I was ready to put down some cash; I just got lucky. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
  3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.


This is the bag I was carrying a year ago, back when I bookmarked this post to play along with.
It was probably under $20. It's from Target and I bought it because I wanted something bigger that I could use as both "purse" and "diaper bag"...
purse1

This is the smaller one I would use when I wasn't out with the babies. It was a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law which is how I got most of my bags...
purse2

...Till I bought this one! I love my current purse! It's my POP of color and it even fits a couple extra things for the kiddos in there when needed! I bought it shopping in San Francisco with my close, good friend. It's from H&M and it was probably under $30...
purse3
The other thing I like about it is when the kids spill something on it - which has happened many times - I can just wipes it off with a baby wipe and wha-la! :)

2 comments:

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

When we're moms we really do carry different purses - LOL !! I have such a purse fethsh myself. Thanks for sharing !

Leah said...

i posted a blog about the purse i was carrying today cause i was so stoked to find it at a thrift store! i think it was like 3 or 4 dollars...

http://leahboren.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-02-01T16%3A27%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=10