Saturday, February 24, 2007

Otherwise Unwanted

As you might know, me and my friend Jenn are in charge of hosting crops monthly at my church... well we had one today and I was totally blessed. I am always excited to serve my ladies, but today it was different! A specific friend of mine who has been at our crops for years, and has also been in my Bible Study groups at has been planning on adopting, and got her two boys from Russia just recently! I knew she was coming today and I was going to be able to see photos of her trip to Russia to pick up her sons, but her husband actually came by with them to say hi... I don't think she knew it, but I was practically in tears to meet them in person. Daniil and Ilya are adorable and I am thankful for people like her and her husband that are willing to be obedient to the Lord and adopt children that are otherwise unwanted.

No comments: