Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

 I just wanted to share with you my attempt at a Valentine photo for my husband. This is the perfect glimpse at my life with a 2 year old and a 10 month old, I know many of you out there can understand.


On the other hand, there is some fun that comes with my darling daughter being two... She likes playing with her clothes (which are always easily accessible because mommy has problems either getting the laundry done all the time, or getting that age clothes swap thing done before we skip a size completely). So she has found the bag of 18 month clothes (that is supposed to be packed up and put in the garage) and has chosen some bloomers as her new favorite play hat :) She walks around the house with them all the way over her head and totally crashes into things, it's adorable!!!

No comments: